23 Results for supreme about

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

The vivid memory of the fourth of July spent under dark Arizona skies never leaves me. I sat on the solid Diamondbacks baseball diamond waiting patiently for the show to start. With each eager breath I took, the sweltering hot air seemed to wrap around my lungs and nearly suffocate me. I was stil...
Importance… When we talk about importance in life, there are so many things that we can count on, but there is always one thing that’s important to everyone. For me, the self-portrait of my self is most important. I made this portrait in my art class about 2 years a go. The portrait is m...
Reading the short stories “The Widow and the Parrot” and “The Apple Tree”, I have discovered some compare and contrast between these stories. They both deal with poverty, and each character in the stories cherishes everything they have. Also another thing they have in common is t...