47 Results for communist arty

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

McCarthyism, a term used to relate to an event in the past similar the Salem Witch Trial. After World War 2, many Americans are dubious about their lives, so they joined different organizations or parties in search for a better future. Many joined the Communist Party hoping it would be fortunate for...
UNFORGETTABLE DAY Even though I am living in the United States now, I still keep in my mind a very frightening incident that happened to my family in Viet Nam when I was a little boy twenty years ago. Before this event happened, I had had a very wonderful childhood. I lived happily with...
Analysis of “Soviet Agents Plotting to Ruin Unity, Defenses of Americas” In June of 1950, Will Lissner wrote an informative article on the Soviets’ plan to break the American defenses via Central America, more specifically Guatemala. Lissner’s article presents these Soviet diplomats as hav...
Intimacy And Terror Andrei Stepanovich Arzhilovsky Andrei Stepanovich Arzhilovsky “was accused of counter revolutionary agitation” (Arzhilovsky p.112) as a result his diary was analyzed by the NKVD (Soviet Secret Police) which resulted in Arzhilovsky’s execution. According to the NKVD the...
Close you eyes and try to visualize a world where economic prosperity and civil rights was the one thing you dreamed about every night? Or, what is your place in a world when your whole race has to face racism? Richard Wright found his place in such a world just like this one. Wright became one of t...