34 Results for Psychology

My personal theory of teaching and learning is simple yet practical. Students work harder for a teacher who they like and respect. Mutual respect is key when educating students. However, this course has enabled me to elaborate more on my beliefs. Including the roles of stakeholders, learning ...
High School Verse Grade School School, teacher, and the class room: these are all very familiar things. Being a college student I get to be part of it all. I am going to become a teacher, but I have always wondered what the difference between teaching in a grade school verses a high school. Does m...
Women’s Inequality in American Schools Inequality in the American schools and work place has been, and continues to be a serious problem. Despite the improvements in such equalities, males and females continue to experiences unfair gaps in certain aspects in life. While the equality among ...