34 Results for New cor

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

Things Only Get Better “Evan.” My eyes examined the words, “Evan Evan…” I repeated. It was written all over her binder. Not one centimeter without a heart or something else. I knew right then that she was in love. Riley and I have been best friends ever since I can remember. We liv...
It’s 2050. Fifteen years prior, NASA discovered a meteor shower storm heading towards earth. Researcher’s studying this storm reported that this was not like any other storm and that upon impact; earth could be destroyed of all life forms. A lot of this talk was kept in secret to keep the peo...
Turning Point 1 Turning Point a Pinnacle Time in Once Life ...
Word Count: 1609 Life’s Little Secrets Everyone has that one experience in school that sticks with him or her through the years. It may be an embarrassing moment, or the discomfort of being the new kid in school. Although, I’m sure these are all valuable lessons some of the most profound...