343 Results for Mind

As a child I always thought that I knew what I wanted to do when I grew up. However, I always changed my mind and thought of something else that I would like to do when I get older. I would change my mind quite often and be very sure of myself that I had made the right choice. Then given time I wou...
A memorable experience in my education I have to say that the most memorable experience in my education was when I finish high school and didn’t go to college right after wards. I decided to take a four year vacation and had my fun. Which was the biggest mistake I ever made. What I didn’t under...
In Paulo Freire’s essay “The Banking Concept of Education,” he stresses the importance of problem-posing education rather than banking education. Problem-posing education is a structure of teaching and learning, where both teachers and students learn from each other through interaction and exp...