256 Results for Mind

Born in the United States one is given the privilege of being a U.S. citizen, but why holds on to the power if we don’t even exercise it; the power to vote, the power of speech, and the power of choice. According to Emerson we don’t trust ourselves enough to make our own decisions. Instead we ...
Disappointment, disbelief and fear filled my mind as I lye on my side, sandwiched between the cold, soft dirt and the hot, slick metal of the car. The weight of the car pressed down on the lower half of my body with monster force. It did not hurt, my body was numb. All I could feel was the car hood...
Who Are You? I have come to a point in my life wherein the question “who are you?” has become the primordial pulse beating upon my temples. There are moments when things just seem so senseless that I forget why it is I am here. Sometimes it feels like the world is changing for all the wrong ...
As most of my peers, I have been asking myself a question, what do I want out of my life? This question bothers many people, and not only the college students who are trying to figure out the path that will lead them to the comfortable life. One might ask, what is that comfort that we all are strivi...