255 Results for Mind

Open my eyes and allow me to behold the wealth of each curtained acre. Allow me to stand amidst the true complexity of land and hold me hostage beyond the hand of illustrations. As any mind may have it, such beauty is held too deep, so far away no ordinary soul could see. I ask you to bring forth th...
Many methods of waging war have been utilized throughout history. Arguably, at some point, was the philosophy that there is no distinction between war and terrorism. And this might even seem logical as a resource in regards to evening battlegrounds by opening the degree of response any third world...
Why Gay Marriage Is Possible. When I first came to America, I was so excited that I had a chance to live in a great country where everyone has freedom and equal rights. However, right now I have doubt in my mind that I am truly living in a perfect country. I heard many times that American citiz...
The Existence of God There is no valid reason for one to not believe in God. The rationale behind not believing is unreasonable and disadvantageous. The proof behind this is given to us in several different ways. We can find it ourselves through reason and faith, but we must keep in mind that ...
My assumptions concerning the nature of man and the nature of politics My opinion on the nature and character of man is that we are all evil. Although America has the right idea of “creating a world of peace and harmony,” the truth is that this can not be obtained due to the corrupt nature...