37 Results for Grandparent

No more tears, Grandparents The California Supreme Court ruled in favor of grandparents’ visitation rights in a recent case involving a 9 year old girl Emily, whose mother, Butler, and Father, Charles Harris, separated before she was born and the custodial mother restricted the grandparent’ vis...
I feel that the ways by which death is discussed in children’s literature are very important, as a large number of children are forced to deal with the death of a loved one each year. I think that many children turn to books as form of guidance and support and for this reason the ways death is po...
I know the comfort of going to my grandparents’ house every weekend. Every morning with the crack of dawn I would race into the kitchen to find my grandmother cooking her famous chocolate cookies. That remains one of my fondest memories of the many weekends spent at grandparent’s house. The smel...