121 Results for Father

Out of the Dust is a story about a girl, Billie Jo, her mother and father are struggling through financial hardship on the farm. The setting is Oklahoma, in 1934, and as we know, life in the thirties is very tough. The book doesn't say much about her father, but in the book, it gives me an impressio...
The Birthday I grew up in a dysfunctional but loving family. I am the oldest of six children, born in 1967, from three marriages. My mother was married to my father for about four years having two children; my brother and me. My step-father was previously married for one year and had one child, ...
In my life, I have met many people and experienced many things. Since I have to pick one person or experience, I choose a person and that is my son Jason. He is my second child. He has turned my life around completely. Why has my son been such an impact on my life? Let me take you back, before ...
I woke up with a terrible headache. This is the first time I’m sleeping on a wooden bed. I opened my eyes, drowsily look around and saw an ancient cupboard right across me and it was quite scary to see my own reflection just across me. The mirror was attached to the black wooden cupboard with ...
I think that Quayle did contradict himself. If he felt that it was a bad thing for a mother to raise a child alone, then there should be nothing better by the father raising the child. I think Quayle doesn’t care if both of the parents are their, or he would not have referred to the community, or...