61 Results for Don T Let Me Be Misunderstood

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

Word Count: 1609 Life’s Little Secrets Everyone has that one experience in school that sticks with him or her through the years. It may be an embarrassing moment, or the discomfort of being the new kid in school. Although, I’m sure these are all valuable lessons some of the most profound...
Things Only Get Better “Evan.” My eyes examined the words, “Evan Evan…” I repeated. It was written all over her binder. Not one centimeter without a heart or something else. I knew right then that she was in love. Riley and I have been best friends ever since I can remember. We liv...
The place on earth that holds the most dreams and memories for me is a hundred and twenty-eight acre farm in north western Maryland where life and time truly run in circles. This small, rundown farm is made up of hilly, rocky land with a shallow stream and open valleys. I was raised here, learned to...
Has there ever been someone in your life that you are supposed to care about, but you find it hard to get close to this person because of his or her decisions? In the short story “Sonny’s Blues” by James Baldwin a similar story is told about a brother who finds it hard to care for and love hi...
You, Too, Can Raise a Family While Working and Going to School It is not easy when you get older and decide to go back to school, especially if you are a 36 year old mother of four. There have been many occasions when I have thought that I should have gone to school much earlier in m...