140 Results for Communist Party

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

My Wreck On Sunday, Martin Luther King’s Day of 2003, some of my friends and I decided to go out. We planned to go to a party in my new car, a Honda Civic. I was trying to get over a bad break up with my boyfriend, Brandon, and going party seemed like a good idea. ...
My first and hopefully last week in juvenile hall was pure hell and it is one of the few experiences that I can say truly changed my life. Juvenile hall that is where one finds themselves when one is caught in the wrong place and the wrong time and their parent’s would rather send their child awa...
Traumatic event in my childhood. During the years of the childhood we go through a lot of different experiences and learn how to deal with problems under any circumstances. We learn from our parents, teachers, society, and the environment that we live in. We often co...