130 Results for A beautiful aand

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

Francis Bacon once said, “Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.” Well, I must say, it’s nice to know that I, as a woman, am existing with the sole purpose to please men. But am I not a person? Do I not have goals and aspirations? Appare...
Every single human being on the planet undertakes a series of journeys throughout their life, people constantly have physical, imaginative and inner journeys until the day they die. These journeys are the basis of human experience in this world and are inevitable, as in every new situation a jou...
I remembered a quotation that my professor in history used to say during our discussions about the Marcos regime. He always said “the means justified the end.” He stated that “During the dictatorship the Filipino was known as a well disciplined country, people in the Philippines walk in the st...