215 Results for A beautiful aand

No results matched every word — showing papers matching any of them.

My birthday is December 7, and almost every year we would go to Salt Lake for my birthday. My mom’s family had a reunion around that time, and it was usually the weekend of the Festival of Trees. The Festival of Trees is a charity event for Primary Children’s Hospital where people decorate tree...
The day had started out smoothly; a day like any other. I woke up in the morning with the same smile I’d carried on my face since I’d married my precious Cathy the year before. Never would I have guessed that this sunny day would be the one my beloved wife would shoot me and then leave me foreve...
It is worthwhile for anyone to have behind him a few generations of honest, hard-working ancestry.” John Phillips Marquand once wrote. My family has been fortunate to have many industrious relatives. The story behind a small cup that was owned by my great-grandmother, Hattie Margaret Paralee Atc...
Family Have you ever been influenced by some important person that helped you be the better person that you are today? I have been. Through love, discipline, encouragement, and living a good example, my family, who are the most important human beings to me, had the most influence on me. Th...