24 Results for A Beautiful Mind

For many people, the land in America is the only thing they find to be beautiful in this world. But as a young adult I have already left the country to find many eye opening sights beyond the land of the United States. To me, the most beautiful place I have ever been was the island of Jamaica. It i...
“He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine … A salesman is got to dream, boy”. Charlie says this in Death of a Salesman. He says this to explain that without dreams a man has nothing to look forward to. Columbus’ letter to Queen Isabella is an early expression...
My grandfather always told me that being blind on the inside is a much greater handicap than being physically blind. As a child, I simply nodded my head to be polite; as time went by, his words simply became too repetitive for me to give them a second thought. Life is ironic in that it can make us r...