23 Results for Sociology

National Defense Budget Introduction War can affect anyone, not just those who are sent to fight in it. Money is drained from other programs that would have been better funded if war had not been chosen. From the funding of public schools to the money that would be spent to help low-i...
My name is Ayana Kai W. and I am an 18 year old girl from Plaquemine, Louisiana, who was born on August 13, 1986. Being the exciting girl that I am, I have an interest in playing volleyball, softball, and exploring the internet. I am a vibrant young lady that lobes to interact with people. Although...
Prior to registering for this Sociology course I had never really given any serious thought to what the development of Socialization entailed. After having read the Chapter on Socialization I find it very fascinating when I think about all the different processes that need to take place in order fo...