239 Results for Father

Suffrage is the term used to describe the right to vote as a natural right. When people are without it, they work hard in order to have it. Without having the ability to vote, one cannot have a say in what goes on around them. The most influential period for women and their fight for the right to vo...
Introduction The person I chose to interview was my father. His name is Douglas M. He is fifty years old. The interview took place at our home on Saturday September the 11th . I interviewed him at night after he came from work. There were many reasons to why I chose my father as the person I wa...
Who were the founders of America? When one thinks of the words “founding fathers”, the first thing that should come to mind are national figures like George Washington, James Madison, George Mason and Thomas Jefferson. Although these men are founders of America, they were also founders of a soci...