107 Results for A Beautiful Mind

Francis Bacon once said, “Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.” Well, I must say, it’s nice to know that I, as a woman, am existing with the sole purpose to please men. But am I not a person? Do I not have goals and aspirations? Appare...
Cloudy Morning The morning golden sky was surrounding me in a distant haze. The sun and morning haze had started to churn and mix together. I felt as if I belonged in a painting. The beauty struck me and made me catch my breath. It was like your favorite pillow; it comforted me and made my mi...
PLEASURE IN READING Man is pleasure loving. He seeks pleasure in everything .There are many means and sources of pleasure .But the pleasure got from reading is the best .Happy is the man who has acquired the habit of reading when I he is young . He has secured a life long source of pleasure ,ins...